After The Piercing
Common Sense Piercing Aftercare Instructions
- The first rule is to use common sense.
- Clean your hands thoroughly in G-Line Disinfection Foam before touching your piercing.
- Clean your piercing 1-2 times a day with G-Line Disinfection Foam.
- Use a cotton swab moistened with G-Line Disinfection Foam to clean the piercing.
- Wash the piercing with intimate soap max 1-2 times a day when you are in the bath.
- Rinse all soap residue away with the shower after washing. Wipe the area with a clean towel after washing with soap.
- By oral piercings rinse with chlorhexidine 0.05% 2 hours before or after brushing.
What is normal:
- Right after it’s made: bleeding, swelling and tenderness.
- During surface healing (3-4 weeks): Tenderness and oozing yellow liquid.
What to avoid:
- Solarium the first 3-4 weeks.
- Swimming pools and other standing water in 3-4 weeks.
- All products containing alcohol.
- To clean more than recommended.
- To touch your piercing more than necessary.
- Jewelry with pendant as long as it heals.
- Blows to the piercing.
- Beauty Products such as make up near the jewelry.
- Contact with foreign body fluids.
If you experience any types of problems, contact us immediately.
Enjoy your new piercing – Elektrisk Tatovering
You can download the instructions here